среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Creating a Hardcover Travel Photo Book Using Artifact Uprising

Creating a Hardcover Travel Photo Book Using Artifact Uprising
Arftifact uprising photobook
Arftifact uprising photobook

Happy New Year, everyone! I love a fresh start and am very happy to be turning the calendar page to 2016. Here's to a great year ahead for everyone. I'm looking forward to continue sharing here and in my shop and on all the channels of the interwebz, especially focusing on adventures + how to document them. Starting today!


I wanted to share an idea for creating a photo book, hopefully to inspire you to create your own. I figured you might have some spare time this holiday weekend, so it would be good timing. The first one I have to share today is the book I created using Artifact Uprising. My book is an 8.25x8.25 hardcover (I've only done the Artifact Uprising softcovers previously, which are also fantastic) that I put together earlier in December. It documents my November trip to Europe which included stops in Berlin, Paris, and London.


Here's a video tour of the book where I go into more detail (meaning: ramble on) about the finished product and how happy I was with the quality. Click to watch below or you can view it on my YouTube channel:



This book was a bit of splurge for me, in terms of photobooks, but 200% worth the price. I used all iPhone photos but the printing looks wonderful, even on the full spread pages. Here is a little sample:


Arftifact uprising photobook 2
Arftifact uprising photobook 2

Artifact uprising photobook 4
Artifact uprising photobook 4

Artifact uprising 3
Artifact uprising 3

Artifact uprising photobook 5
Artifact uprising photobook 5

I highly, highly recommend giving Artifact Uprising a try to create a photo book. It's such a beautiful way to document some travels. I've also got a different book I made using Blurb that I'll share next week too.


One more quick mention: if you're looking for a 6x12 album for Project Life, I spotted the We R Memory Keepers 6x12 die storage albums in-stock on Scrapbook.com. I snagged one a couple months ago from Amazon and am going to be using that for my 2016 album. Will post about that next week as well but wanted to share in case you were on the lookout for a 6x12 album. Enjoy your new year!


Original article and pictures take www.kellypurkey.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий