среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Creating a Hardcover Travel Photo Book Using Blurb

Creating a Hardcover Travel Photo Book Using Blurb
Blurb 1
Blurb 1

Back with one more post sharing another photo book today. This is my Blurb book about three weeks spent in Europe back in August. We spent most of the time in Paris with trips to Croatia, Brussels, and Stockholm - it was a really great summer trip. I took a lot of photos, especially with my iPhone, so I'm overjoyed to have them into this photo book and have it documented in that way.


This was my first Blurb book after admiring for years what my friend Elise has done with them. They have a software program that you download to use and I feel a little dorky admitting this, but I was like giddy using the program and putting together the book. It was just a very fun process for me and now I think I'm addicted.


Here's a video tour of the final product and details about the quality - you can click to watch below or view it on my YouTube channel:



And here's a little sample of what's inside:


Blurb 2
Blurb 2

Blurb 3
Blurb 3

Blurb 6
Blurb 6

Blurb 4
Blurb 4

Blurb5

Again, I really love this book. It makes me happy to look through and just have. Blurb is wonderfully affordable and you can make photo books and if you're looking to make your first book online, I definitely recommend it as the place to start. You can also do magazines or eBooks if you want to try that kind of format - so many options. I'd love to make more books in the upcoming year and will be sure to share any other tips or great results when I do!


Original article and pictures take www.kellypurkey.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий