среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Portland Mini Album

Portland Mini Album
0
Oh, Portland. I love you so much. There are many things I adore about that city and I've been frequently in the last few years, so it's started to feel a little more like home to me. Maybe soon it will be home. Maybe.

I'd saved a ton of memorabilia from my trip last year with Barb and it has all just been waiting to get put into an album. I picked up one of the new WeRMemory Keepers 4x4 albums and couldn't wait to use it. When Lori from Gossamer Blue sent me the new On My Desk line, I was inspired to get creating! I also mixed in Second City stickers from my BasicGrey product line along with the stamps from my Travelogue kit.


16
This was my first time with the 4x4 size and I think I'm addicted now. I like that you can print out 4x4 photos for some of the album pages and it doesn't feel like they need to be embellished. Here's a look at my album (sorry, it's a lot of photos being shared!):

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

17

As you can see, I saved a ton of stuff from the trip. Business cards, menus, even the box from Voodoo Doughnuts. I had a huge pile of things to go through and everything that didn't get put into the album got thrown away. Whew. It felt good to get rid of stuff that I had just held onto.


18

One thing about the album is that all these pages definitely didn't fill up the album. It's probably only about half way full, I could fit a lot more into there. It makes me tempted to pull these pages out and make a simple cover with rings, then use the album for another topic that will fill it up more. Has anyone else used one of the 4x4 albums? How do you feel about the size?


If you're interested in more of my Portland favorites, you can find them blogged here.


Original article and pictures take www.kellypurkey.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий