среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Portland Mini Album Using the New Clearly Kelly Wallet Album

Portland Mini Album Using the New Clearly Kelly Wallet Album
Portland mini album
Portland mini album

Today I wanted to share a mini album I made using the new Clearly Kelly Wallet Album (coming to my shop soon) so you can see how easy it is to use to make a mini album. Seriously, you're going to love these. I put together this album from my trip to Portland with Tina + Jamaica back in January. I loved that trip so much, so I wanted to make a special album for it.


Here's a short three + half minute video I made flipping through the entire album and showing you how the wallet works:



Like I mentioned in the video, you can use anything you'd like to make the cover of your album with this system. Patterned paper, fabric, a photo, anything! I used this plastic bag that Jamaica's Anthropologie order shipped in because I loved the beautiful feather design. Too pretty to throw away.


Portland mini album2
I cut out a label with my Clearly Kelly Documented die and then stamped on the title with my Amsterdam stamp set.

I printed these photos at home and just realized that you can now buy the Kirkland/Costco photo paper (that I recommend for stamping on) from Amazong - so awesome! Be sure to stock up.


Here's a look at the inside pages with lots of Clearly Kelly stamping:


Portland mini album3
Portland mini album3

Portland mini album4
Portland mini album4

I used Jamaica's Duly Noted: Stacks paper pack for the inside pages and added in a lot of die cuts from this awesome Crate Paper die cut set (on the video I said it was Maggie Holmes' but it's from the Notes and Things line - sorry for the mix up.)


Portland mini album5
Portland mini album5

Portland mini album6
Portland mini album6

Portland mini album7
I added in one of the letterpress cards I picked up from Lark Press. I'm actually using some of these beautiful cards I'm always buying and tend to hoard. It's a Christmas miracle.

Portland mini album8
Portland mini album8

Portland mini album9
Portland mini album9

Portland mini album10
The whole project took me about an hour to put together. It's just a very simple mini album full of my favorite papers, photos, and memories from the trip. I can't wait to see how you all use the new Clearly Kelly Wallet albums!

Original article and pictures take www.kellypurkey.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий