среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

DIY Brass and Suede Geometric Garland + Fun News

DIY Brass and Suede Geometric Garland + Fun News
Brass and Suede Geometric Garland

I have officially decided that mini brass tubes are my new favorite DIY material of choice. Whyyyyy do they look so cooooool?! I can’t take it. I had to whip up this little brass and suede geometric garland and now it hangs in my office and therefore my office cool factor is up by a good two hundred percent.


And I have some really super fun news! Starting right this very moment, I’ll be putting together a new DIY project kit every month over on Darby Smart! And the even more fun news is that you can pop over there and order a kit to make each month’s DIY. I love it. Love it! How rad is it to have a gorgeous little box of DIY materials just show up at your doorstep, so you have everything you need on hand to put a project together? And our very first project is this here brass and suede beauty.


Brass and Suede Geometric Garland

Brass and Suede Geometric Garland

Brass and Suede Geometric Garland

So! If you want to get your DIY on with this little garland, head over to Darby Smart to get the tutorial and order your materials, if you need ’em. For reals, I am putting together another one this week because I can’t get enough. My bedroom is jealous of my office for having one of these on the wall, so we have to even the playing field. xoxo


SEE THE TUTORIAL // GET THE KIT


Brass and Suede Geometric Garland

Original article and pictures take lovelyindeed.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий