среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Daily Painting Challenge

Daily Painting Challenge

Hey Friends, anyone up for a February daily painting challenge? I started one on a whim this week, and to my surprise, it's already taken off! I’m doing one that is specific to flowers: #28februaryflowers. Instagram is usually where I share my regular artwork, and it's a terrific platform for ...



It's been a while. Most of my brain juice goes to art these days so, with that in mind, I thought it might be time for a throwback edition of Art History Sunday. This painting is one of my favorites and I think of it often in my moments of self pity; "Blind Girl" by John Everett Millais. It’s ...



Happy new Year friends. Hope 2018 got on to a great start! A lot going on over here! The bad news is a pipe burst in my art studio and the water ran for hours and everything got wet or covered in frost and the whole place has to be gutted and everything tossed. Two weeks on and the problem has ...



Oh my goodness, how is it already October? So much is going on in the world these days...and not all of it good. Some of it downright scary. I just want to blanket myself in crafts and painting and decorating and pound-size logs of cookie dough. My appreciation for dark humor has reached new ...



When I was a kid I used to envy people who lived near landmarks. I thought, how cool would it be to say, "We are two blocks east of the purple gas station" ...and everyone would know exactly where you lived, because even if they didn't spend time at the purple gas station, a purple gas station just ...


Original article and pictures take www.auntpeaches.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий