среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

A “Palm Fronds + Bon Bons” Dinner Party

A “Palm Fronds + Bon Bons” Dinner Party
DIY Palm Leaf Balloons

If you think luaus and balloons can’t be sophisticated, I’m here today to prove you WRONG. For this tropical dinner party I created for Balloon Time, I pulled pineapples, palm fronds and tiki glasses from a classic luau theme, added a centerpiece of balloons and tossed in some bon bons while I was at it. Because, Palm Fronds + Bon Bons is the BEST party name, no!? I even discovered my now most FAVORITE technique for decorating balloons and made these schnazy palm frond guys that might be one of my favorite balloon DIYs to date! You can see the full party and balloon how-tos (Including a printable for the palm leaves!) over on Balloon Time, so hop to it!


DIY Palm Leaf Balloons

Palm Fronds and Bon Bons Dinner Party

DIY Palm Leaf Balloons

Tropical Dinner Party Lounge

Palm Fronds and Bon Bons Dinner Party
Photos by Mary Costa | Styling by Beautilitarian and Studio DIY | Creative Direction and DIY Projects by Studio DIY

I’m kind of craving more of this color palette! Pink and green done right can be SO GOOD, can’t it? In other news, I want one of these balloon centerpieces at every party I throw from here on out. It was so EASY to do!


For more balloon DIYs, click here!


Original article and pictures take studiodiy-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий