среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

6 DIYs to Try This Weekend

6 DIYs to Try This Weekend
Love these DIY ideas for weekend projects.

I made it back home after nearly a week away in New York and Austin. And all I want to do is catch up on tv and hang out in my pajamas. Living the glam life over here.


But if you’re feeling a bit more ambitious than I am, I have you covered. Here’s some weekend ready DIYs to try for the days that you want to do something, but don’t necessarily want to leave the house.


1. DIY art hack (two ways)

2. paper quilled flower cake DIY from The House that Lars Built

3. DIY string light from Fabrica de Imaginacion

4. DIY crystal planters from Jojotastic

5. golden squirrel paperweight DIY

6. DIY holographic clock from Studio DIY


Hope you have a happy weekend.


-Brittni


Original article and pictures take www.papernstitchblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий