среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

rainbow progress.

rainbow progress.
IMG_7583
rainbow quilt

My name is Elise Blaha Cripe. I live in San Diego, California with my husband and our two young daughters.


I make stuff like it's my job.


In 2015 I launched GET TO WORK BOOK®, a daily planner + goal-setting journal. For almost ten years, this blog was where I shared general life musings, insight into being a small business owner and the occasional craft project. I have recently switched my creative focus and no longer post here with any frequency. I do not monitor comments, but please feel free to email me at elise[@]gettoworkbook.com if you have any questions about a post you see here.


If you're new here, I invite you to browse the archives, read my small business story or start with some of my favorite things to write about, DIY home decor & goal-setting. You can also listen to my motivational speech about the power of making bold statements.


Still looking for more content? Subscribe to my weekly creative podcast, ELISE GETS CRAFTY.


Original article and pictures take eliseblaha.typepad.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий