среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Pretty Paper Peonies!

Pretty Paper Peonies!

A few weeks ago I was doing the ol' blog hop and came across a stunning post by Michella Marie.


She shared a beautiful tutorial on how to make paper peonies out of...can you guess it?...coffee filters!


Now I know coffee filter projects are pretty big around blog land these days, but honestly, these peonies blew me away more than anything else I've seen.


This past weekend, both my kiddies were sick and hubby was working,


Kiddies watched countless episodes of Curious George while I got out my glue gun and coffee filters...




I trimmed them down to create a size that worked for me...






I think they make such a pretty bouquet...




...and the best part was having Hubs tell me that he thought they were store bought and was "shocked" (his word) to find out what they were made of. Gotta love it when that happens!!



You will find her full tutorial HERE...and trust me...you will NOT be disappointed (you will need her tute to figure out how to make them)!!


Edited: I've since had several emails asking where to get the full instructions for these peonies, so here's the full link... http://www.michellamarie.com/2011/07/white-paper-peonies-tutorial.html.


----------------------------------------------------------



Original article and pictures take brownpaperpackagesep.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий