среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

pepper and twine

pepper and twine
When I don’t have the time or energy to do a lengthy journal entry, making a list is a simple and fun alternative 😊 I saw several comfort food cookbooks at Costco this weekend, which prompted me to think about my favorite comfort foods 💛 #hobonichi...

When I don’t have the time or energy to do a lengthy journal entry, making a list is a simple and fun alternative �� I saw several comfort food cookbooks at Costco this weekend, which prompted me to think about my favorite comfort foods �� #hobonichi #stationery #planner #filofax #diary #agenda #notebook #journal #journaling #journalingprompts #artjournal #artjournaling #lettering #typography #type #brushpen #brushlettering #handwritten #handlettering #calligraphy #doodles #doodling #illustration #mtn #midori #travelersnotebook #scrapbooking #vscocam


Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий