среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

hello lovely

hello lovely

You can find a fun interview with me on lovely Caylee's blog today. Of course, she made me work for it with her outside the box approach. No boring paragraphs, just creative answers in the form of photos, drawings, etc. Other Hello Lovely girls have made crafts, I wish I'd thought of that... instead I did what I do, photograph things on a white background and add handwriting. But, my desk got clean and I spent a good amount of time thinking it all over, which if you know me, is my favorite thing to do. Thinking about crafts, planning crafts, cleaning up to make crafts, talking about crafts. Definitely my thing.


The best shot of the lot is this one of my minibooks. I love how it turned out, even if it's a bit grainy and blurry at the edges. The color, the memories, the different shapes and sizes. It's not even all of them, just enough to fill my white background. I wish I had the time and energy to reshoot all the little books in my project gallery. But that's a job for an intern. Damn, I need an intern.


Original article and pictures take www.jamaicamakes.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий